Κατασκευές μελών

• Αγαπητοί φίλοι και φίλες.

Με ιδιαίτερη χαρά σας προσκαλούμε στην κοπή της πρωτοχρονιάτικης πίτας του AVClub στη Θεσσαλονίκη για το 2024 την Κυριακή 07 Απριλίου και ώρα 14.00

Δηλώστε τη συμμετοχή σας εδώ, θα χαρούμε πολύ να σας γνωρίσουμε από κοντά.

Morfeas

Supreme Member
17 June 2006
Voula, Athens
Στο thread αυτό περιέχονται links για κατασκευές μελών, με στοιχειώδη αναφορά στην σχεδιάση.

Last edited:

The Raven

2 December 2007
EARTH
HF60a.jpg

Power Amplifier 2Χ170Wrms/8Ω (20-20000Hz) with BJT from input to output. Blameless topology of 3 stages. Emitter folower output biased in class AB.

Last edited:

Άρης Συν.

AVClub Enthusiast
17 June 2006
Αχαΐα
Απάντηση: Re: Κατασκευές μελών

HF60a.jpg

Power Amplifier 2Χ170Wrms/8Ω (20-20000Hz) with BJT from input to output. Blameless topology of 3 stages. Emitter folower output biased in class AB.

Αν μπορείς και θέλεις κάνε μια πιο αναλύτική παρουσιάση της κατασκευής σου σε νέο νήμα. Είναι τουλάχιστον ενδιαφέρον και πιστεύω ότι πολλοί ενδιαφέρονται!-bye-
Αν βάλεις και σχηματικό ακόμα καλύτερα:grinning-smiley-043:BDGBGDB55:

PanMan

Μέλος Σωματείου
19 June 2006
Νεο Ψυχικο
Tελικος ενισχυτης. Δεκα fet στο καναλι, 200.000 mundorfarad στο καναλι :violent-smiley-030:

Attachments

• tell1.jpg
    tell1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,566
  • ttel.jpg
    ttel.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1,416
  • tel2222222.jpg
    tel2222222.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,607
Reactions: aroS3

The Raven

2 December 2007
EARTH
A POWERFUL AMPLIFIER NAMED DIRTY HARRY

The big module presented in the Photo1 below, come from a general circuit suitable for building amplifiers in any power level. This concrete benefit of the circuit presented in Fig.1 owed to the extensive use of constant current sources (CCS) in particular thermal compensated. The CCS ensures that, with slight modifications in some passive elements such resistors we can obtain a greater power output by simply increasing the power supply level and substituting the type of transistors with those of higher Vce and manipulating the number of output devices to sustain this supply level. The type of architecture used in this amplifier, after the spreading of Douglas Self book "Audio Power Amplifier Design Handbook", most people like to call it "Blameless" a term established by the author of this book. I must to point out that the only novelty come from the D. Self propositions which is used in this circuit, it is the emitter follower before the voltage amplifier stage (VAS) which abolish the previous used complex cascode topology in this place. The rest topologies of circuit come from different sources such as I.C. constructors, power amplifier manufacturers etc. in reality. Before 14 years i constructed P.A. type amplifiers without all of the novelties included in the present circuit. Due to circumstances (driving of big loudspeakers equipped with hard suspension system and heavy voice coil and loaded with large horns) always my priority was the good transient response of the amplifier, because this is the main audible feature of such systems. This was my philosophy until now. With simple words it is the killing bass reproduction. And this is based in the transient response of an amplifier exactly in low frequencies. Afterwards i decided to build a more stable model without the loss of this beautiful characteristic. I remembered that, my previous amplifier had a rise time in 10 KHz about 1,7μsec. This was the main target which will be drive me the next years to obtain more stable circuits with little as possible deviation from this rise time. Finally, all of my present models have a rise time from 1,8 to 2 μsec as much. And proved that, the evolution of my previous used architecture in a most modern for today it has little aggravation in the transient response of amplifiers.
PA120.JPG

eal1k0_sq10khzN.L..jpg

eal1k0_sq10khz8Ω.jpg

eal1k0_sq10khzN.L.typical.jpg

eal1k0_sq20khzN.L..jpg

eal1k0_sq20khz8Ω.jpg

eal1k0_sq100hzN.L..jpg

eal1k0_sq100hz8Ω.jpg

eal1k0_sq20hzN.L..jpg

Last edited:

The Raven

2 December 2007
EARTH
Δυστυχως ξεχασα να βαλω κατω απο καθε κυματομορφη την περιγραφη της απο την αρχη, και οταν προσπαθησα να κανω τις προσθηκες μεσω της διαδικασιας edit ο administrator με εκοψε γιατι ειχα υπερβει τον χρονο των 10 λεπτων. Λυπαμαι πολυ.
TIME OUT!!!

The Raven

2 December 2007
EARTH
Προς moderator:

Επιτρεπεται αυτο? Αν οχι, σβησε αμεσως και χωρις παρεξηγηση το post.

Γιατι ειναι κουραστικο να το ξανακανω και γιατι το φαγητο θα κρυωσει, καθε ανησυχο πνευμα μπορει να δει τις περιγραφες κανοντας δεξι κλικ πανω σε καθε εικονα και απο το shortcut menu που εμφανιζεται κανοντας παλι κλικ στο properties μπορει να δει το link οπου υπαρχουν αυτες και καποια αλλα ακομη.

The Raven