: Re: : , ... Olympus

show ,

. . . .

, . 5.3 , .

5 . 1.2/3 .

Penf ,

1 ,

. <> . 1 , , - -1 2003.

5 . 10 - PL - 5 PDAF, , , < >. 12-45/4 .

prime f1.8 . , . PL 10. rangefinder VF L .

. , , restart.
    , my flickr
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To create products that will capture the hearts and minds of users, you first need to break through the technology barrier.

Supreme Member
    Nov 2013

Re: , ... Olympus

..... em5III , , , .... em10 2 . em10IV em5III , , , , , , . . em5III, , ibis, , em10IV CAF , em5III , em10IV ibis , 0,5 stop? 1 stop . em5III em10IV, .. , , , joystick, , High Resolution . em1III em5I em5II.... 2 . pl .

.. em1 Olympus .

Super Moderator

Jan 2010

: Re: , ... Olympus

B OM Digital Olaf Kreuter , https://www.43rumors.com/interview-w...nses-per-year/

youtube

highlights ( ) :

OM Digital has a long term plan with forecasts for products and revenue goals ()

Many Olympus managers and technicians moved from Olympus to OM Digital. An example is AKi Murata. ( )

We will focus on macro and wildlife ( ). ....

They confirms there will be many products this year ( )

they confirm there is a camera with “WOW” potential coming in 12 months. ( 1 , )

The minimum commitment is to release at least 1 new camera and 2 new lenses per year (
    )

we will design our own sensors and than Sony builds them for us (!!!! ????)

for now we will continue all camera lines (Tough-PEN-OMD)

8-25mm f/4.0 lens is coming soon (, 12-100/4 best seller)

We are developing new telephoto lenses (but none with Fresnel tech) ( 50-200mm/2.8-3.5)
    , my flickr
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To create products that will capture the hearts and minds of users, you first need to break through the technology barrier.

Super Moderator

Jan 2010

: Re: , ... Olympus

25 CP+, LensRoadmap : https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64880392

OM Digital Solutions will release some future product details on Thursday at CP+.

https://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/...t/1308014.html

Q2: What do you want people to pay special attention to?
    On the 25th, our company's Setsuya Kataoka will deliver a presentation entitled "OM Digital Solutions' Thoughts on Inheriting Olympus", which may contain new information on the future development of cameras and lenses, and possibly new products. It's a talk by the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) of the technology division of our camera business, so don't miss it!

Setsuya Kataoka and Koichiro Saito, CTO of Olympus Corporation (from 10:00 a.m. on the 25th)
    Setsuya Kataoka, CTO of Olympus Corporation, will talk passionately about the background of the establishment of the new company "OM Digital Solutions" and the future prospects of cameras and lenses from the standpoint of being in charge of camera development. The "lens roadmap," which has already been released but has been attracting a lot of attention from many people, should also appear again in this content. Please keep an eye on it to see what kind of comments will be "topped" with it.
    , my flickr

: , ... Olympus

, ...

----------------------------------------------

Supreme Member
    Nov 2013

Re: : , ... Olympus

cacau
    , ...
    , . .

Super Moderator

Jan 2010

, . 7.500 , , . D.S. . .

Olympus . . . .
    . ,

. , . ( ) . Olympus.
    Last edited by kbouk; 23-02-2021 at 11:46.
    , my flickr

Super Moderator

Jan 2010

Live CP+: OM Digital talks about its future: Lens roadmap will be updated this summer. New lenses and cameras (including flagship model) will be announced in 2021.

OM Digital had this Japanese live stream session for the CP+ show. DClife summed up the talk and here is the google translated text from it:

OM Digital Statement of Belief

Independent from Olympus, but to keep customers picking up attractive products
    With the support of Japan Industrial Partners (JIP), we will develop and sell new products as planned so far.

Micro Four Thirds Declaration

We promise to continue the Micro Four Thirds System
    The company has changed and the company name has changed, but the underlying development philosophy is inherited.
    The idea of Yoneya, who developed “OM” and “PEN”, has been passed down from film to digital and mirrorless.
    Even if it becomes a new company, we will expand the Micro Four Thirds system based on this idea.

Origin and product composition of OM Digital company name

Just because the company name has “OM” does not mean that it specializes in “OM-D”.
    “Professional dictation products (medical, legal, financial, government-related software)” will continue, mainly overseas, including “PEN”, “Tough”, and “IC recorder”.
    “OM” is the origin that symbolizes our idea
    “OM” is an attitude of always taking on challenges and creating new things.
    “M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO” is a product that embodies our thoughts and commitment, and I am truly grateful that we received more responses and orders than expected.
    It is a proof that we have supported our ideas and systems with many customers, and we have great confidence.

Roadmap as planned

It has taken some time before the delivery of “M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO”, but development and manufacturing are proceeding as planned.
    We will continue to introduce attractive lenses and cameras this year along with the lens roadmap updated last summer.

Creating new value

I talked about the development concept that I inherited from the Olympus era, but I do not simply continue to make the same things as before.
    We will continue our efforts to create new value while maintaining our ideas and attitudes.
    This market is not optimistic, but technology continues to evolve
    The evolution of devices such as sensors and engines, as well as the evolution of control and image processing, will realize new shooting styles.
    New technologies like AI are also important
    We are proud that the powerful IBIS, high-resolution shot, subject recognition AF, etc. are already installed in our compact and lightweight system and contribute to expanding the shooting range of photographers.
    Im not satisfied with that, and Im looking ahead to development
    We promise to take over what we will take over for the customers who support us and take on the challenge of new initiatives to further increase the value we provide.

I cant say forever or forever, but I will use the Olympus logo for the time being.

For the time being, we will use the Olympus product name with the meaning of the message to our customers who have been using it habitually (the attitude of manufacturing does not change).
    Im not at the stage where I can talk about such things forever or forever, but I will reassure customers and then change accordingly if a new attitude is needed.
    For the time being, we have received permission to use the name of Olympus, and we plan to use it.

Direction of product manufacturing and technology

Its not a technology for technology, but in order to expand the shooting area, Ive been doing various things until now as to whether I can take pictures that I could not take before.
    If the original image is not good, you cannot take good pictures, so I would like to continue to make “good lenses”, not only good performance but also good lenses that remove restrictions that could not be taken so far.
    I would like to pursue further in the areas of “image processing” and “image recognition”.
    I want to improve my digital technology, rather than computational photography, which makes it easy to take pictures that I couldnt take without various techniques.
    We are currently doing various preparations to match it, so please look forward to it.
    It is not research for research, but there is an assumed product and we are moving toward it

Independent, free of restrictions, all can be decided by ourselves

It would be a lie to say that there were no major or minor restrictions in terms of delivering added value.
    There are no restrictions as it is one company from now on
    On the other hand, there are resources that are allowed because it was a large company (Olympus), and of course deficit is not allowed as long as the company becomes independent.
    You can decide for yourself where to spend your budget, where to keep it, and what to offer as a result.
    We are all thinking about whether we can provide new value within the new framework.

I want to utilize the technology in different fields I want to work with various partners

After having a camera and a lens, there may be something that the manufacturer can offer further.
    Activities that involve photographic culture
    I want to try it because I can decide this area by myself
    We have optical technology, digital technology, and voice technology, and we are interested in a new company that can be diverted to other fields.
    At the time of Olympus, it was difficult to talk about it, but from now on, I can do anything, so I think I can make use of optical technology, digital technology, and voice technology in different fields and genres.
    I would like to work actively with various partners to create new value as needed.
    Previously, Olympus permission was required

M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO About supply shortage

Not meeting demand does not mean that there is a problem
    The number of products produced per day is limited and cannot be delivered.
    I want to make it clear that there is no quality problem
    There is a high demand for individual parts only for lenses that contain 28 lenses in 18 groups and that support a focal length of up to 1000 mm in the 35 mm equivalent.
    A lens that is extremely severe, such as the optical axis, takes time to make parts, and the adjustment process is strict, and structurally requires extremely high precision.
    Its a flagship lens so you cant compromise on quality
    Therefore, the amount of lenses that can be made in a day is limited.
    We are steadily producing the fixed amount, so if you wait, you can be sure to get it, and we can promise to deliver good quality products.
    I cant increase production right now, so I hope you can wait.

150-400mm Message from the development team

“M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO” is not only a lens with high specs, but also a lens that the development team is very particular about.
    Im wondering about 1000mm and the 8-step effect of camera shake correction, but Im developing it with great attention to operability.
    Its really adjusted in millimeters, so please pick it up and feel the particularity of that area.

Suggesting multiple new products including flagship models Launched to the extent that there is not too much space

I cant talk about the specific time
    Its not just one, but I want to launch various series, lenses, next flagship models, etc. so that there is not too much space between them.
    I will put out something that people can say that it was really good to use
    This is not only enthusiasm, but there are things that are progressing properly according to the schedule
    Please look forward to it!
    , my flickr

Supreme Member
    Nov 2013

Re: , ... Olympus