- 24 May 2007
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 7.3The following models have new features.
Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, 6K and 6K Pro
Upgrades the luminance histogram to RGB histogram.
- Adds color channel clipping indicators.
- Adds false color guide display.
- Adds LCD screen calibration settings.
- Improves auto focus and active lens control.
- Improves focus peaking visibility.
- Fixes an issue with importing LUT’s and Presets.
- Adds support for Generation 5 color science.
- Adds support for LCD screen dimming for power conservation.
- Adds Q1 and Q3 Blackmagic RAW recording options.