70's

  • Αγαπητοί φίλοι και φίλες,

    Σας προσκαλούμε να γιορτάσουμε μαζί τα 20α γενέθλια του AVclub.

    Το Σάββατο 10 Οκτωβρίου, από τις 18:00 θα πραγματοποιήσουμε το πάρτι των γενεθλίων του φόρουμ μας στο Peñarrubia Lounge.

    Δηλώστε τη συμμετοχή σας εδώ, θα χαρούμε πολύ να σας δούμε από κοντά.

Hako Yamasaki - Help Me​


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Learn about many kinds of things
And many kinds of people.
If you do that, your worries and doubts will both go.
...said someone's voice.
If a day without doubt comes,
If my days all became like that,
I won't want to know anything at all.
I've closed my heart—that's OK too, right?
You can do as you please.
If you put it less nicely, I'm still a child.
...said someone's voice.
I want some part of me to be a child, always.
But my Heart is neither opened nor closed.
Every day it's something. It's time to quit.
Someone help me.
At times like that, I'm someone who gets up out of bed and tries to walk forward.
I like that.
So I scream In my heart To myself, I scream "Help Me'"
 
Last edited:
Αunt Μary - What A Lovely Day (1973)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.