Jazz καί Αυτοσχεδιασμός

  • Αγαπητοί φίλοι και φίλες,

    Σας προσκαλούμε να γιορτάσουμε μαζί τα 20α γενέθλια του AVclub.

    Το Σάββατο 10 Οκτωβρίου, από τις 18:00 θα πραγματοποιήσουμε το πάρτι των γενεθλίων του φόρουμ μας στο Peñarrubia Lounge.

    Δηλώστε τη συμμετοχή σας εδώ, θα χαρούμε πολύ να σας δούμε από κοντά.

Japanese drummer :cool:......γιατί όχι;...
19531985.jpg

Από το Bura - Bura, live του 1986 στο Tokyo, βινύλιο της Alfa records.

Masahiko Togashi - drums
Steve Lacy (composer) - soprano sax
Dave Holland - bass
Don Cherry - trumpet

Flakes (τα πρώτα 6 και κάτι λεπτά από τα 12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3M7ZkkmYys

Flakes II (και τα επόμενα 6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HENvnfni9OQ&NR=1
 
Last edited:
Silje Nergaard - At First Light



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W69MEYnAhk&feature=related



Long before I opened up my eyes
I felt a heavy day was coming on
There outside my window leaden skies
Fill the space where once the sun had shone
The wind is howling though it's just a breeze
Bending me and all that's in its way
It breaks my will and brings me to my knees
Tells me I can't take another day​

You're out of sight, not out of mind
Survived the night only to find
You're out of sight, not out of mind
You helped me see then robbed me blind​

The summer's day now brings me winter's frost
The seasons are all one and time stands still
I search for something that has not been lost
To help me climb this neverending hill
I wander through a landscape cold and bare
Where all that I once knew had turned to stone
There is no living thing to hold me there
No voice to tell me I'm not alone ​

You're out of sight, not out of mind
Survived the night only to find
You're out of sight, not out of mind
You helped me see then robbed me blind ​
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_HRhQRiMw&feature=related

guitar-Allan Holdsworth
drums - Gary Novak
bass - Dave Carpenter


Allan Holdsworth (born 6 August 1946) is an English guitarist and composer. He has released twelve studio albums as a solo artist and played many different styles of music over a period of four decades, but is best known for his work in jazz fusion. A player noted for his advanced knowledge of the fretboard and innovative playing, he is cited by many rock and instrumental guitarists as an influence; such renowned names including Eddie Van Halen,[3] Joe Satriani,[4] Greg Howe,[5] Shawn Lane,[6] Richie Kotzen,[7] John Petrucci[8] and many others. Frank Zappa once called Holdsworth "one of the most interesting guys on guitar on the planet".[9]....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Holdsworth