Lou Ottens (1926 – 2021)

  • Αγαπητοί φίλοι και φίλες,

    Σας προσκαλούμε να γιορτάσουμε μαζί τα 20α γενέθλια του AVclub.

    Το Σάββατο 10 Οκτωβρίου, από τις 18:00 θα πραγματοποιήσουμε το πάρτι των γενεθλίων του φόρουμ μας στο Peñarrubia Lounge.

    Δηλώστε τη συμμετοχή σας εδώ, θα χαρούμε πολύ να σας δούμε από κοντά.

Stellios papa

AVClub Fanatic
17 June 2006
11,912
Ελλαδα
.
Lou Ottens εσυ εφυγες οι κασετες ειναι παντα εδω
εμεις οι παλιοι σου χρωσταμε πολλα

σ ευχαριστω πολυ καλο σου ταξιδι





lou-ottens-wikipedia-ls-1615445799928-546.jpg
 
Re: Lou Ottens

Όντως, έτσι είναι Στέλιο.
Καλό του ταξίδι!
 
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/11/lou-ottens-inventor-of-the-cassette-tape-dies-aged-94

Ottens, who died on Saturday, had little patience with the renewed popularity of the cassette tape – or even vinyl.

“Nothing can match the sound of the CD,” he had told the Dutch newspaper NRC Handelsblad. “It is absolutely noise and rumble-free. That never worked with tape … I have made a lot of record players and I know that the distortion with vinyl is much higher. I think people mainly hear what they want to hear.”