Το videoclip της ημέρας

  • Αγαπητοί φίλοι και φίλες,

    Σας προσκαλούμε να γιορτάσουμε μαζί τα 20α γενέθλια του AVclub.

    Το Σάββατο 10 Οκτωβρίου, από τις 18:00 θα πραγματοποιήσουμε το πάρτι των γενεθλίων του φόρουμ μας στο Peñarrubia Lounge.

    Δηλώστε τη συμμετοχή σας εδώ, θα χαρούμε πολύ να σας δούμε από κοντά.

I can't see your face in my mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btTrDXmLBKo

I can't see your face in my mind
I can't see your face in my mind
Carnival dogs
Consume the lines
Can't see your face in my mind

Don't you cry
Baby, please don't cry
And don't look at me
With your eyes

I can't seem to find the right lie
I can't seem to find the right lie
Insanity's horse
Adorns the sky
Can't seem to find the right lie

Carnival dogs
Consume the lines
Can't see your face in my mind

Don't you cry
Baby, please don't cry
I won't need your picture
Until we say goodbye