...και κάποια μέλη της Φιλαρμονικής του Βερολίνου κάνουν πλάκα με αυτή την βουβουζέλα
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2P8SnOwLo
Αγαπητοί φίλοι και φίλες,
Σας προσκαλούμε να γιορτάσουμε μαζί τα 20α γενέθλια του AVclub.
Το Σάββατο 10 Οκτωβρίου, από τις 18:00 θα πραγματοποιήσουμε το πάρτι των γενεθλίων του φόρουμ μας στο Peñarrubia Lounge.
Δηλώστε τη συμμετοχή σας εδώ, θα χαρούμε πολύ να σας δούμε από κοντά.
...και κάποια μέλη της Φιλαρμονικής του Βερολίνου κάνουν πλάκα με αυτή την βουβουζέλα
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2P8SnOwLo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMCbtyBdZZ4
God?
Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone.
I hear you call my name and it feels like
Home.
When you call my name, it's like a little
Prayer. I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you
there. In the midnight hour, I can feel your
Power. Just like a prayer, you know I'll take you there
I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing.
I have no choice, I hear your voice, feels like
Flying. I close my eyes, oh God, I think I'm
Falling, out of the sky. I close my eyes, Heaven
Help me.
When you call my name, it's like a little
Prayer. I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you
There. In the midnight hour, I can feel your
Power just like a prayer. You know I'll take
You there.
Like a child, you whisper softly to me. You're
In control just like a child, now I'm dancing.
It's like a dream, no end and no beginning.
You're here with me, it's like a dream. Let
The choir sing.
When you call my name, it's like a little
Prayer. I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you
There. In the midnight hour, I can feel your
Power, just like a prayer. You know I'll take
You there.
When you call my name, it's like a little
Prayer. I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you
There. In the midnight hour, I can feel your
Power just like a prayer. You know I'll take
You there.
Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone.
I hear you call my name and it feels like
Home.
Just like a prayer, your voice can take me
There. Just like a muse to me , you are a
Mystery. Just like a dream, you are not what
You seem. Just like a prayer, no choice,
Your voice can take me there.
Just like a prayer, I'll take you there. It's
Like a dream to me. Just like a prayer, I'll
Take you there. It's like a dream to me. Just
Like a prayer, I'll take you there. It's like
A dream to me. Just like a prayer, I'll take
You there. It's like a dream to me.
Just like a prayer, your voice can take me
There. Just like a muse to me, you are a
Mystery. Just like a dream, you are not what
You seem. Just like a prayer, no choice,
Your voice can take me there.
Just like a prayer, I'll take you there. It's
Like a dream to me. Just like a prayer, I'll
Take you there. It's like a dream to me. Just
Like a prayer, I'll take you there. It's like
A dream to me. Just like a prayer, I'll take
You there. It's like a dream to me
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.