Αγαπητοί φίλοι και φίλες,
Σας προσκαλούμε να γιορτάσουμε μαζί τα 20α γενέθλια του AVclub.
Το Σάββατο 10 Οκτωβρίου, από τις 18:00 θα πραγματοποιήσουμε το πάρτι των γενεθλίων του φόρουμ μας στο Peñarrubia Lounge.
Δηλώστε τη συμμετοχή σας εδώ, θα χαρούμε πολύ να σας δούμε από κοντά.
Ε τώρα φταίω εγώ?
Kαι για να "πέσουμε" λίγο...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQRBgv4ri_Y
ή αλλιώς όταν μια μουσική σε διαλύει σαν χειροβομβίδα....
"Only You"
We suffer everyday, what is it for
These crimes of illusion, are fooling us all
And now I am weary and I feel like I do
It's only you, who can tell me apart
And it's only you, who can turn my wooden heart
The size of our fight, it's just a dream
We've crushed everything I can see, in this morning selfishly
How we've failed and I feel like I do
It's only you, who can tell me apart
And it's only you, who can turn my wooden heart
Now that we've chosen to take all we can
This shade of autumn, a stale bitter end
Years of frustration lay down side by side
And it's only you, who can tell me apart
And it's only you, who can turn my wooden heart
It's only you, who can tell me apart
And it's only you, who can turn my wooden heart
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.